The Wide Dynamic Range in the Hikvision darkfighter Acusense network camera
provides a clear image against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology.
Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human and vehicle targets classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system focuses on human and vehicle targets, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
- Image Sensor1/2.4″” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Max. Resolution3200 × 1800
- Min. Illumination Color: 0.003 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON),B/W: 0 Lux with IR
- Shutter Time1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Day & Night IR cut filter
- Angle Adjustment Pan: 0° to 360°,tilt: 0° to 75°,rotate: 0° to 360°
- Lens Type Fixed focal lens, 2.8, 4, and 6 mm optional
- Focal Length & FOV2.8 mm, horizontal FOV 105.1°, vertical FOV 53.4°, diagonal FOV 128.6°4 mm, horizontal FOV 83.9°, vertical FOV 44.5°, diagonal FOV 100.8°6 mm, horizontal FOV 47.5°, vertical FOV 26°, diagonal FOV 54.5°
- Lens Mount M12